Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department accepts applications at any time, and applications are kept on file for two years, should a position become available. For an application, Click Here or call Bi-County's Marion office at (618) 993-8111 or Benton office at (618) 439-0951. Completed applications should be mailed to:
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department
8160 Express Drive
Marion, IL 62959
Applications can also be dropped off at either Bi-County Public Health locations: 403 East Park, Benton or 8160 Express Drive, Marion. Bi-County Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Openings:
WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor
Qualifications MUST include:
* Have breastfed at least one baby within the past 5 years.
* Are enthusiastic about breastfeeding and want to help other mothers enjoy a positive experience.
* Can work about 10-15 hours a week.
* Have a telephone/ cell phone and are willing to make phone calls from home.
* Have reliable transportation.
* Currently on WIC or has been on WIC.
Send resumes/ applications to Kim Spruell at either Health Department location or by email at: